King of the Hill – July 8 and 9, 2017
For 2017, the King of the Hill event is back and has some new, neat features. We are partnering with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation this year! 20% of gate proceeds will be donated.
- Gates open Friday, July 7th, at 5 pm.
- This year we will be running a practice on Saturday, July 8th. (Gates open at 9 am). This practice will be on both the big track and the 50cc track. The big track will be split into ability levels and we will run rotations like a normal practice.
- Immediately following practice, we will be running a 125 two stroke race! This will only require a minimum $10 donation (and of course, a 125) to enter. One race, one moto, one class. The first $10 of every donation will go directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- We will be running an “XL” layout for this race. Parts of our track that were turned into a “practice track” for our members in 2016 will be run as part of this race. If you want to ride this layout, this is the only time we will have it available this year!
- Sunday’s race also includes the King Of The Hill award
- Your best finish of your first 3 classes determines your “King” score. If you race 4 classes, we will use your first three to determine your score. If you race 2, we will use both of those.
- The rider with the highest score will be crowned “King of the Hill”. And yes, it is an actual crown!
- Sunday is a normal WNYRacing points race and schedule, on the XL layout. This includes the usual
- Fly Bucks
- factory contingency
- Hoselton Holeshot
- As well as Giveaways and Raffle (all proceeds from 50/50 going to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)