Here is the latest news for the Clam and Ride:
- Please bring a dish to pass, and your own beverage!
- Clams will be served around 2 pm
- We are hoping to have some games for those who want a little challenge
- Sweatshirts and T-Shirts will be available (Please see Chris Hoffmeier or Sheryl if you want one!)
- Also, please note: The track will be closed for grooming Thursday and Friday.
- We will be looking for people to help out with mowing next week and waterers on Friday night.
- Please let me know if you are able to help out!
Thank you to everyone that came out to kick off Hogback’s 51st season! What an absolutely beautiful day, track was perfect, and you all loved it! It was good to see old friends. Including Fred Lucas, oldest rider on the track yesterday with a respectable finish!! Once riding is in your blood, it’s there forever. See you on Father’s Day for our next race!
After the race this weekend, a first season racer after doing his second MX race this past weekend at PRA, told his dad what he liked best about racing:
“I am in complete control. when I screw up its on me. No one screams at me and yells telling me I did something wrong. If I go down someone is there to help me back up again.”
I don’t know if there is a better way to say it than that!
Also please view the results here:
Track is watered and ready to go!
Racers & Spectators that travel Route 31 through Main Street: Just alerting you to POSSIBLE road closures this weekend due to a major fire on Main Street. Please find alternative routes to the track if necessary. We will keep the site and the Facebook page updated as necessary.
Also, due to a fire in Palmyra yesterday, we will not have food service at the race tonight. The Mark’s Pizzeria that was going to provide this was a complete loss in the fire.
Please see the attached schedule for Sunday’s race.
Also, on Saturday, don’t worry about the cold once the sun goes down, or missing the SX race. We will have a bon fire AND we will have the Vegas SX live on a big screen! Coverage for that starts at 9:30 PM.