Coming this Sunday! The best event of the year so come on out.
Get those QUADS and BIKES ready for Sunday, Nov 2, 2014! ONLY 3 DAYS UNTIL this epic event! We ARE Racing QUADS this Year so tell all your friends and bring em out! We’ve been working especially hard on the track for the last couple weeks and have added some “Special” sections like the one below. Nothing too hard, just want to keep it interesting and lots of fun! Help us get the word out by sharing this post! See you Sunday…
Our famous harescramble is coming in just 4 days, this Sunday, November 2nd. It’s an awesome event not to be missed. If it’s your first or your 10th it’ll be a blast!
Meeting will be held @ the Pavillion @ 7pm.
Palmyra Racing Association
Utility Vehicle Proposal
To better serve the needs of the Club on race day and non-sanctioned events, the following proposal serves to enhance the quality of our product.
*Any member(s) willing and able to provide a machine to be utilized for Club use from the Wednesday prior, to the Monday following Club events will be considered in lieu of the following proposal and potentially serve as a means to satisfy member dues and points requirements for the 2015 season.
– cost of club utility vehicle not to exceed $9000
– funds to finance the purchase of club utility vehicle to come from 2015 membership dues
Needs to be served by utility vehicle purchase:
– medical transport as needed on race days as emergency situations arise
– provide more expedient transportation to areas in need on race days
– maintain needs of the watering system (hoses, open/close valves, fuel)
– supervise the state of the facility and competition areas more efficiently
– assist in the clean-up of club facilities with regard to cones, hoses, refuse, and other items
Open discussion at Meeting before Hare Scramble October 27th 2014
Vote at General Membership Meeting. November 17th 2014